In the midst of a distinguished 8 year military career, including several tours on Foreign Soil, Jamie heard these words:"You must get out for a Greater Servitude."At the time of his departure from the Army, Jamie was serving as a Youth Pastor, and in a matter of months he was appointed to Assistant Pastor. One solid year later on May 15th 2005, he was ordained as the Senior Pastor of Christian Victory Center of Tucson. "CVC" as it was affectionately called, was a thriving ministry that dramatically impacted the city of Tucson and the surrounding regions. In the fall of 2007 God spoke that"transition was necessary". He reminded the young pastors of the Word he had given them in their living room in March of 2002. Out of this transition, the name and ministry of CVC died and Greater Faith was born. God immediately brought the young Church under the spiritual covering of Redemption Ministerial Fellowship International (RMFI) and powerful things began to happen. Our pastor affectionately embraces Apostle Ron Carpenter as his spiritual father and enjoys to the fullest being covered by and connected to (RMFI). The boldness yet clarity with which this young man speaks literally bring a fresh wind of the voice of God. The rapid acceleration of this prophetic vessel in the gospel ministry is a true testament to the divine purpose and unmerited favor of God Almighty!
This connection with RMFI and Apostle Ron brought phenomenal growth in our Pastor. After 5 years of preaching, teaching, empowering and growing Greater Faith, God felt it was time to ordain him an Apostle. RMFI, in full agreement and support of the word of God over Greater Faith, sent Bishop Paul & Pastor Carol Gaehring to anoint our Pastor as an Apostle. Through the laying of hands and the power of prayer and agreement, the ordination was complete as our brand new Apostle was welcomed into the next echelon of ministry and leadership.
Here, Apostle Jamie would like to give honor where honor is due. The individuals and/or groups mentioned below have greatly contributed to and drastically impacted his life personally, spiritually and professionally. We pray that the favor of the Lord rests on them permanently and that their legacy glorifies the Lord forever.
1. Rev. Paula Koonce - Victory Outreach - Bishopville, S.C
* Faithfulness & commitment to people & God
* Gave me an opportunity 2 be used by God
* How to trust God
2. Pastor William Ocean - Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ - Junction City, KS
* Demonstrative Delivery
* Biblical Accuracy
* Story Telling to drive home a point (U.S. Army & South Carolina)
3. Apostle Henry Rubin - Christian Victory Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
* Introduction to & walking in the Gifts of the Spirit
* How to build a ministry
4. Bishop Paul & Pastor Karyl (Mentors) - Redemption Ministerial Fellowship International - Greenville, S.C.
* Spirit of Revelation & Counsel
* Joint Ministry of Husband & Wife
* Significance of Serving another man's Vision
5. Apostle's Ron & Hope Carpenter (Spiritual Parents) - Redemption World Outreach Center - Greenville, S.C.
* Character, Integrity, and a wholesome private life
* Transparency & Openness
* How to live after the Amen
* How to be a father & son at the same time
* Significance of a Healthy family
6. Pamela Benjamin (My Wife of 19 years)
* Growing up in God
* Keeping it Real
* Trust & Forgiveness
Apostle Jamie Benjamin
Our Pastor was born and raised in Bishopville S.C.; a small town of about 5,000 people. He learned the value of sacrifice and hard work at a young age. Alongside his 3 brothers and 1 sister, Jamie spent his summers working in the tobacco and cotton fields helping his family survive in an environment where success was unlikely.
In the summer of 1995, he graduated from Bishopville High, enlisted into the U.S. Army and at the age of 18, surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus! Instantly he felt a fire on his life to proclaim the Good News! A few short months after joining the Army, Jamie began to court the Lovely Pamela Clark, a young lady he had his eye on since the age of ten. Eleven months later his childhood pastor wed the two. From this union sprang 4 beautiful daughters: Preshous, Jazmine, Crystal and Diamond.